Tuesday 3 March 2009

Renewed Drive

The Kinetica Art Fair was a great source of inspiration and ideas. The fair was also extremely rewarding as it provided me with a renewed desire to persevere and produce something that I will proud of and that will act as a benchmark for my future works. In honesty I had become slightly off track, and without the pressure of a looming hand in date I was finding it increasingly hard to become motivated. Kinetica however, allowed me to imagine a standard that I want ‘Seeing is Believing’ to be finished to, which helped to put my thoughts in the right direction again, and continue with the progress of the project. The fair also helped me realise how much effort and time goes into industry standard projects, and if I want to continue into the industry following my course, I must raise my workload, and be determined with the project. The show also prompted me to consider the name of the project to something that represents the project better, and is more professional, so although a new name has not yet been decided upon, it is more than likely to change in the up and coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment